FAIRFAX, VA – August 19, 2021 – The 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© includes 22 attorneys from Blankingship & Keith, P.C., and is the 13th consecutive year the firm has achieved this recognition. Six of the attorneys are recognized as “Ones to Watch” and three of the firm’s attorneys are listed as “Lawyers of the Year” in their respective fields.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, to capture a consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
Our attorneys listed in 2022 Best Lawyers in America are:
2022 Best Lawyers
- John F. Cafferky – Education Law
- William H. Casterline, Jr. – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights and Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- David Rust Clarke – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
- Richard J. Colten – Family Law
- Thomas M. Cusick – Family Law
- Peter S. Everett – Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- David J. Gogal – Commercial Litigation and “Lawyer of the Year” Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Chidi I. James – Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- John A.C. Keith – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, and Trusts and Estates
- Elizabeth C. Morrogh – Trusts and Estates
- William B. Porter – Commercial Litigation and Employment Law – Management
- Wm. Quinton Robinson – Business Organizations - including LLCs and Partnerships, Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law, Corporate Compliance Law, and Corporate Law
- Brian R. Sanderson – Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Robert E. Scully, Jr. – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Litigation - Real Estate, and “Lawyer of the Year” Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Robert J. Stoney – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Paul B. Terpak – “Lawyer of the Year” Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
About Blankingship & Keith, P.C.:
Since its founding in 1979, Blankingship & Keith's priority has been its clients. We strive to serve each client faithfully, expertly and completely, whether that client is a large corporation, a small business or an individual.
Blankingship & Keith has 25 partners and 39 lawyers overall handling virtually every aspect of civil practice, including commercial litigation, personal injury, real estate, family law, education law, business, trusts & estates, and tax, from its offices in Fairfax and Prince William counties.